ML and I thought this would be this purrfect place for all of us to share our "Judi" stories. How did you first "meet" Judi and her cats? What is your favorite "Judi" recollection? Do you have a special message for her? Judi will be reading this blog and we thought that she would enjoy reading your words. Just use your fingers, paws, hoofs, tails and any other phalanges capable of typing! Prose, anecdotes, poetry, tall tales, yarns, favorite quotes and prayers -- any and all are welcome.

JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND WE WILL TURN IT INTO A POST.

THANKS!!!



7.5.12

The Monkeys May 6, 2012 08:06 AM

I can't remember the exact first time I met you, Judi, but I do remember noticing how very sweet you are. The special posts and beautiful graphics for me and my kitties birthdays, the encouraging comments and the adorable nicknames (Sweepy haha) are uniquely you. Your blog was always one of the first ones I visited. There is no one like you in this world and I love you very much. Please know that I am thinking about you daily and sending you positive thoughts and love.

Karen xoxo

P.S. I wanted to add that I've been in denial about losing you and have not been able to face it until very recently. Even though we have never met face to face, you're very important to me and I love you like family. Fortunately (and unfortunately sometimes) it seems that I am a lightening rod for visits from souls on their way to other places, and, if you have time on your journey, I would love it if you could stop by. I'd love to feel one of your famous hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment